6 well being programs opening hospitals
Monday, February 22nd, 2021
Print | Email
The following health systems have opened hospitals, advanced proposals to build them or announced plans for them in the last week:
1. Exceptional Healthcare to break ground on Arizona hospital in March
Exceptional Healthcare, a Texas-based hospital group, will break ground in March on its community hospital in Yuma, Ariz.
2. Adena Health to build replacement facility for 25-bed hospital it will acquire
Chillicothe, Ohio-based Adena Health System plans to build a replacement facility for Fayette County Memorial Hospital, a 25-bed critical access hospital that will become Adena’s fourth hospital.
3. U of Central Florida, HCA to open $175M teaching hospital March 1
Orlando-based University of Central Florida and Nashville, Tenn.-based HCA Healthcare plan to open their jointly owned $175 million hospital March 1.
4. OhioHealth to build hospital in Pickerington
OhioHealth plans to build its 13th hospital on its Pickerington (Ohio) Medical Campus, the nonprofit Columbus-based health system said.
5. Catholic Health plans to buy 104 acres for new hospital
Buffalo, N.Y.-based Catholic Health inked an agreement to buy 104 acres of land to build a hospital in Lockport, N.Y.
6. HCA to open Colorado hospital March 1
Denver-based HealthOne, part of HCA Healthcare, has built a new hospital for the first time in 18 years.
More articles on capital projects:
Mayo-backed Destination Medical Center, a $5.6B project in Rochester, moves forward
U of California Irvine’s plan to build $1B hospital campus draws city lawsuit
California panel rejects university’s plan for $750M teaching hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2021. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.